Friday, October 24, 2008

Our deepest and darkest pleasure

What's your pleasure? To be able to sleep soundly at night without ever having to worry about anything. 

What's your goal? To be able to serve the People and make them my philistines.

Where's my loyalty? To the law and the death of Ideals and dreams.

And our deepest and darkest pleasure? To see people live a life of comfort, free from the shackles of poverty of the mind, body and soul.

Been tired today. Had to go to the succor of my friend and represent him in court. And I lambasted the other counsel like swatting some fly. Easy. Very easy. Have'nt even lighted one Slim. Sucks.

Have'nt visited those lambs over at that site. Maybe they're just bleating. Or, maybe, just maybe, they're just eating grass. Lovely.

Need to meet someone tomorrow. There's this wealthy man who want my counsel. Well, really, am barred from serving him. Could have asked for 1 million just to sit there and listen. But, I can't. Maybe, need to go back to private practice? 

Nah. My deepest and darkest pleasure? To be able to inhale this sweet smoke while I suck the very brains and marrows of these lambs. Nice. Want some lamb chops?

2 comments:

hoypolloy said...

You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won't you?

PEPE ALAS said...

Sir, this is the real Pepe Alas. This is in regard to your comment in filipinovoices.com.

Sir, I'd just like you know that someone else is using my name/blog in commenting in that prestigious website. I may not be a big fan of filipinovoices.com, but I know it's reputation. Besides, if I am to publish harsh comments that will obviously tarnish my persona, I would've just commented anonymously.

The topic of that particular post seems to have something to do with elections. I have no interest in that.

And I rarely read English-language blogs. I read mostly Spanish.

And although I'm not in good terms with my mother as of this writing, that slight against her is not appreciated.

Hopefully, we Filipino bloggers should be able to combat this kind of fraud. I just don't have any idea to whom I can forward this matter to.

More power to your website, and Godspeed!!!